Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sweat In Between My Breasts

only minor

Somehow, the beautiful weather all the people to mobilize. Anyway, it looks as though the company now slowly awakening from its winter sleep .... good for me, but is also time. However, just because I have not enough time for large projects that I have on my plan to achieve. Therefore, only from time to time between belts and small patches, which come at some point look at the large ones. It's always good to have a small supply of it - so without embroidery machine ....


quite taken with it have given me the great mandala of here ... I still practice, but this perfection I will probably never make it. For this I am much too impatient ....

@ chris - Thanks
apology accepted - but would not have been necessary, I'm totally happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment