Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ap Transpiration Lab Baby Oil

pink checkered lily of the valley is not!


picture of here:

Yes, it annoys me again how it all slips away. My latest case, a customer who buys from Dawanda ... yippee, I'm me, a hole in the fur .... and then ... silence.
Sure, it may have causes - such as Internet ... no, forget .... jaaaaa disease, I know. But what you do in such a case? My store do not have the goods, if I put them back in - all my costs and my anger and feeling it does not look so outside. I can not even explain every time ....
so, and this is not the first time seems to be a kind of sport or bad habit, it's a nothing. "Click but once up there and well ... then pay ' . I was just not good "or something like that .... as I said, I will take now is not the young woman too close ... I already asked, very politely ... no answer .... but - better way than when things get sent back, which should be dirty and the buyer !!!!!!! washed and then were still / or only now been sent back dirty. Must one always assume the worst? What should I do with such goods do? Somehow I am not born for the retail and in particular the Internet trade ... I'm also different. Polite, honest ....

so, I grumble a bit more now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment