Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ringworm Healing On Cat

... my exciting Claudi weeks .....



will try to study about ..... or so:)
Claudi has bubbled to the invitation .... I always wanted to try again.
...... to leave it then what.
Claudi .... You are a wonderful, gedüldige, loving teacher ...
I'm an impatient, fast becoming angry student:)

.. and more than one occasion I had to listen to me, but I was please to leave ....

And so I would be glad if Claudia would continue to provide me with their wonderful works of art. ♥




Another Higlight the week of the visit was very welcome to Claudi . A long journey has taken them to visit me and to bless with beautiful things. Lady and dog were treated with treats. Cats happy with exciting toys. We have a lot to sew with short afternoon, chatting, eating, drinking and substance exchange spent
.... to be continued.)                                                                   

Claudis your love, thank you for the great time with you.
♥ Nice to see someone like you ♥

And with all these experiences and adventures I retreat into a lazy Sunday gaaaaanz

also make you beautiful!


0 comments:

Post a Comment