Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bernardelli Gardone V.t Price

¨ is .. and otherwise ....

.. what else was in the last week .......


The Post has kept us in suspense, the illuminated sign and me.
we had almost given up hope because it came after all, my dearly longed Tauscherle of the world's very best Heike.
Now I have a wonderfully beautiful thing ton of knitting and also this and that and LeckerschmeckerBonbons ... ( .... and munch away ☺) .....




post from the coast Birgit and Lotta send greetings:) Your sweet ♥


Whether it is for the impending spring ...?.... I stand for all time to peep term Mätze
Piiiiiep ...... I can smooch it so the bird of love then Claudi.
These two (and yet .... where is the go now flown ..... ??...) are flown not only to me but in my heart



third project day with the girls Friday.
makes the so murderous moderately fun with your loved ones do something together. This time we have conjured
pockets. All PERFECT! Even under the food (... lol)


Even without film polytechnic education, I have ...... get a Bambi. It is
Bamly and believe what you ??.... .... I love it?
Happy makers from the house Lilly


This week was the laggard Miss a true child of fortune.
And as winner of Bambi's .. uh ... Bamlys I can proudly look around the room and call a veeeery big thanks to the lovely people around me:

THANK YOU ♥ ♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment