Thursday, February 10, 2011

Old Farts And Tarts Online

... blue .. blue ... bleu ...

... I'm addicted to more and more blue. Bright navy blue, petrol blue, turquoise blue ..... just no.

Blue is the color stimulus that is perceived when light with a spectral distribution in the eye drops, in which the maximum in the wavelength interval 460-480 nm [1] content. (Wikipedia)

etymology : The word "blue" comes from Old High German Blao for shimmering, shiny.

effect ; In the "endless" expansion of the blue sky will be resistance, consequently harmony, sympathy and satisfaction.



A Color: Blue

(Thomas Conal)

At night I was seized by a strange dream
I found myself as blue with
not blue like the sea
or blue as the sky
or similar metaphorical nonsense
not "blue like"
but I was blue
blue
blue
blooms not only the Enzian
no, sea and skies were blue as I
plagiierend me as taking advantage of inspiration
why they could not look for someone else
as the green meadow did?
now was the basis of sea and sky
each running up to see me
let me
instead simply be color
why?





blue is the color for me at least for this month:)

But fear not, you love RED. I still love you so much ♥


power sometimes blue:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment