Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Truck Driving Licence From Romania

orgy

I had already been mentioned somewhere below me, that I have in some sections to mature - but then .... alas, I like them.
what happened with Valerie FM ... finally a skirt that fits and not so preßwurstmäßig looks.


I made the same 3 pieces!
have unfortunately realized I that I never ironed such articles but do not show can
even though I usually give a crap on it, what others think
even when at home is the motto, it will only be ironed, if one it needs. So now I must quickly but sometimes vorholen the iron and show you later equal to the other two skirts.

So now ...




the black skirt I wear very often, can be combined. The substance is the residue of Emely's wedding dress, can be processed and was not at all super expensive. Actually, I dare not to such other types of material, but this I'll probably still do something. I had to also take part in MeMade, my closet is overflowing ... -
am I really stupid but

section of Valeska Farbenmix in XL without
NZ (yes, but what such a little Sport makes ...
one probably. I can also soon sew in M)

cotton fabric () with polyester animals here in light blue
embroidered taffeta in black
Babycord copied with Oilymuster red

0 comments:

Post a Comment