Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How Do I Boost Signal Strength On My Car Radio

My Bon-Bon-jacket

So it started like this:
My mum brought me this jacket for recycling, the fabric is baby soft Babycord very nice color and almost NEW! jacket was too big but the verschnippeln too bad, so I had one night by an idea:) On the back
gathered, buttons, based edge framed tinkered Popo-bustle??) (hot it so * lol *) Have there been stitched between movement pleat and hem.
sewn corsage and here's my bon-bon pink jacket:)



Best regards Nathalie

Мамуля принесла мне етот jacket to be torn apart:)
but matter so zhoroshy that I was sorry to cut it, as well as to me it was great I had to improvise:)

@ Friederun.
The Knip-pants are now landed in trash. But I'll try it again. The next time I take it in Nähtreff attack:) I often kick so I need from it and about:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment